🎉 2022 is a BIG year! from the bottom of my heart to all Urbanistica Podcast – Cities for People listeners from 140 countries: THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
I am grateful for all guests who took their time to prepare, come to the studio/Zoom, and honestly share their work and life stories. The main thing that I remember from the episodes is that we laughed a lot, and cried during some of the episodes. For me, this is a true passion when people breathe cities for people in their everyday life.
2022 we did fantastic collaborations with
• H22 – The making of a smarter city
• Placemaking Europe
• Sveriges Arkitekter
• Urban Future.
Here are 3 years of Urbanistica achievements in numbers:
• 356 Episodes of a total of 294 hours = 12 days
• 404 guests: 218 Women, 186 men
• Top 10 countries listening after the Scandinavian countries: USA, Germany, Canada, Netherlands, UK, Belgium, Polan, Australia, Iraq, and France.
• Urbanistica is in the top 5% most shared Globally and most followed on Spotify in 2022
⭐️ All this wouldn’t happen without the support and motivation of Sara Berrado Manager of the Urban Planning and Design section at AFRY. Thank you Sara!
✅ Please! Feel free to send me feedback and your thoughts on how I can improve it! Don’t forget to follow Urbanistica on your favorite podcast application and rate the show as well 🙂
Stay tuned, the session 4 is coming in 2023
Keep up the good work
Keep loving cities