The ENABLER of the year
Award winner by Swedish Architects Association
Stories about the making of smarter and more livable cities for people. Listeners from 140 countries.
Mustafa is volunteering for TEDx Stockholm. You can also join the TEDxStockholm Team or be a TEDx speaker
call to actions
What do the experts say about Mustafa Sherif ?
Latest Urbanistica Podcast Episodes
383. Planing for the unknown instead of recreating the past – Gustav Magnusson – Urbanistica Podcast – Cities for People
Gustav Magnusson (Urbanist, Expert in the physical organisation of cities/territories as a tool for place specific change and belonging, Malmö, Sweden) We are talking about Gustav's new book and also about:-How can we plan for the unknown instead of recreating the past in order for us to protect ourselves from it?-How do we create solutions that don't take so long that by the time it is implemented, the challenge has changed-Do we still create historical versions of the future? Keep Up the Good Work. Keep Loving Cities ❤️️ All opinions expressed in each episode are personal to the guest and do not represent the Host of Urbanistica Podcast unless otherwise stated. Let's connect and talk further about this episode Mustafa Sherif Linkedin. Visit Mustafasherif.com for collaborations and nominations or email me at email@example.com Follow Urbanistica on Instagram, Facebook & Youtube channel. Thanks to Urbanistica Podcast partner AFRY (Urban Planning and Design) AFRY is an international engineering and design company providing sustainable solutions in the fields of energy, industry, and infrastructure. — Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/urbanistica-podcast/message
- 383. Planing for the unknown instead of recreating the past – Gustav Magnusson
- 382. 8 80 Cities, for an 8 year old, an 80 year old and for all – Amanda O'Rourke
- 381. Memories from the invisible city – Saja Al Khamissi
- 380. International Federation of Landscape Architects World Congress 2023 – Global collaboration as a solution
- 379. How is it being the Mayor of Stockholm? – Anna König Jerlmyr